Vehicles Trading FAQs
Here at Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we not only sell and service cars, WE BUY THEM, too! We take trades/buy cars of any makes, models, age, mileage or condition. When customers want to sell their car fast, many rely on local and online classified ads or other unreliable ways to market their vehicle. Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram eliminates all the cost and headaches fielding phone calls and getting multiple offers. Get top dollar for your car from us–without the hassle!
Answers to Commonly Asked Questions
How much is my car worth? What can I expect for my trade-in?
Can I get my car appraised online?
Do I need to schedule an appointment for the appraisal?
How do you determine my trade in offer?
- A test drive
- A thorough inspections of
- Year, make, model, and mileage
- Interior and exterior condition
- Options and features
- Any aftermarket modifications
- Structural/Frame or flood damage
- Check your vehicle’s history report
- Check vehicle title for a lien against your vehicle
- Compare your vehicle against current market conditions such as national sales trends and auction data
Is your written trade-in offer negotiable?
Will you take my trade-in if I still owe money on it?
What if I owe more on my trade than the amount on the offer?
Will you buy my vehicle outright?
What benefit do I get for selling my car to Van Horn?
- Top dollar for your vehicle
- Time and money saved by not having to fix up your car or purchase expensive advertising
- No hassle in having to show and sell you vehicle to stranger
What should I bring to sell my car to Van Horn?
- Your vehicle
- All keys, remotes, and owner’s manuals
- A valid photo ID
- Title or pay-off information